Saturday, January 29, 2011

DRAMA DIRECTOR

me,as a drama director..sounds cool
just like my headline
ILL DO THINGS I ONLY LIKE
so obvious rite??ok...the story started like this
last 2 weeks,the whole week..i fell sick
my ears got swollen.seriously.it's damn hurt..i cant smile
cant eat well,cant laugh,n i even got fever..not a BIEBER FEVER
n suddenly in English class.the conversation was like this
    Madam A : Afiqah.Oh..Afiqah
    Me : Yes teacher~
    Madam A : Gimme the synopsis of the drama this week
   Me : OK!!!(Fuck.I hvent started anything)
but,im such a professional girl in the universe.i made the script just in ONE NIGHT.i repeat,ONE NIGHT
n proudly,it turned so well.my friends satisfied wif it.n i say to myself
Pikad,ur such a talented girl.HAHA...This is me,a DRAMA DIRECTOR

No comments:

Post a Comment